Rebase qemu-android over upstream QEMU v2.7.0
This patch rebases the qemu-android source base
on top of a much more recent version of upstream
QEMU (previous version was 2.2.0).
It was created by doing the following:
- Look at the history of all changes in qemu-android
over v2.2.0, and "clean it up" into a list of
small opiniated patches to do one of the following:
- port back fixes from upstream that happened
- provide bug-fixes / improvements required
by the Android emulator (but not directly
related for Android emulation).
- add Android-specific features.
- Rebase the "clean patches stack" on top of
QEMU v2.7.0 (i.e. 1dc33ed90bf). The end process
ended up being one of this patch's parents,
- Merge the latter with the 'theirs' strategy
(favoring the new sources over the current ones).
- Manually adjust any required changes by
comparing the state of both trees. Fix any
NOTE: This updates the git submodule for the dtc/
sub-directory, you may need to run the
following command in your work directory
after pulling this change:
git submodule update dtc